Some also commented that my posts are getting more emotional and affective and they ended up mourning under their blanket and refused to go to school.
No matter how much I try to deny these, the mails kept pouring in.
So now I am now really to spill the beans.

Yes. Reader Tan has been reading Nicholas Spark' books. His books are so beautifully written and extremely romantic that Reader Tan 's writing style has been deeply influenced by him.
Often Reader Tan has to read them with a box of tissues beside him. Here is one part of the story that explains why the tissues has to be used.
"She didn't try to keep dry or hide herself, and he could see the outline of her breasts as they pressed through the fabric of the dress that clung tightly to her body. It wasn't a cold rain, but he could see her nipples erect and protuding, hard like little rocks."
"Her back was slightly arched as he rolled atop her in one fluid motion. He was on all fours above her,his knee astride her hips....
He did this until she couldnt take it anymore, and when they finally joined as one, she cried aloud and pressed her fingers hard into his back." The Notebook.
Reader Tan would normally locks himself up to read the book so his parents would not see him

While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days with your heart." Nights in Rodanthe
At times Reader Tan is able to hold himself back although he still feel a ache in his heart.
I hope this post will clear all the queries on why my writing style has became so affectionate and at the same time why English has improved by leaps and bounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment