But nowadays Bearbear Tan could be found like this.
I mean enjoying life and exlporing new countries.
And of course behind every successful man there is always a woman.
Just a picture of Boyfriend Tan and Sara...
The woman =)
But every now and then Bearbear Tan would still remind Boyfriend Tan who is the boss she has grown up since then.
A few days ago when Boyfriend Tan was about to send her home so that he could go for work, the weather suddenly turned so bad that it started raining hippopos and bears.
BOYFRIEND TAN: Erm I only got one set of rainclothes leh... You wear the poncho ok.. Long enough to cover your shorts.. I wear the raincoat and pants cos I wearing jeans.
BEARBEAR TAN: What you talking about? You always had two set. We worn before.
BOYFRIEND TAN: (Starts to shiver because of fear cold wind blowing): I know... But I lend to Biker Chan liao.. Cos recently he no money and he has no rainclothes..
BEARBEAR TAN: I don't care. I gonna wear the raincoat and pants. You wear the poncho. (And she snatch the rainclothes away.)
BOYFRIEND TAN: (at this point of time cannot speak Perfect English anymore) waolao cannot la.. poncho only cover my shirt my jean will still be wet la. later wet wet the turf club dunch let me in leh.
BEARBEAR TAN starts to show the
BOYFRIEND TAN became desperate and keep persuading her, even offering a pot of honey and a basket of fish telling her how poor Biker Chan is now for a long 15minutes. As the raincoat is long enough to cover the whole of the BEARBEAR TAN'S upper body and shorts, she finally decided to give BOYFRIEND TAN one more chance and give him only the pants so the jeans would remain dry and wear the poncho for the top.
And so Boyfriend Tan ride through the rain praying no one will snap a picture of him and post on Stomp.





.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment