Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Special update

Under normal circumstances I would not blog again within a week of a new entry.

But I have to make an exception now.

If I have to bottle up my feeling I don't know if I can survive through the night as the emotion is too intense. The feeling is eating into my heart and I can barely breathe.

It started about an hour ago when Nan agreed to run with me so I ran 2km to his house to meet him and after waited longer than the time I ran there (which is about 8min 43.3sec), I realised he has found himself a new job as a pilot and fly a huge aeroplane, believed to be 777.

Disappointed and angry at myself for trusting him, I shed a tear and ran home immediately.

Sometimes my body let me down. Sometimes my friends betray me.

But a fish tank is always a fish tank and whenver I need it it will always be there welcoming me. I hope to find condolenses in my fish tank especially CRAB TAN who never fail to make my day.

Especially now when what Nan had did to me.

However when I reach home and saw this I couldn't believe my eyes. I rubbed my eyes over and over again hoping its just another nightmare but the image never disappear.

I SAW CRAB TAN OVERTURNED. ITS DEAD.


I don't feel like living anymore and just when I was about to drink down the salt water from the tank hoping I would die from dehydration, I saw CRAB TAN crawl out from under the rock!

Now I see the whole picture.

CRAN TAN has mold its shell and grew bigger. The overturned crab I see is just the shell casing which is empty.

I immediately got enlightened by CRAB TAN. It is telling me when its time to let your feeling go, let it go and you will find yourself coming back stronger and bigger.

I just had to blog this out to relieve the emotion roller coaster ride I had for the past 1 hour from anger to disappoint to saddness to happiness.

Thank you CRAB TAN.

No comments: