Tuesday, April 28, 2009



The correct answer is 1 pencil, 2 erasers, 1 drawing. The picture above is a drawing* of the unreal eraser.
*Request for the orignal drawing is available. Ask for more details.

The Eraser Curse has been bringing much distress, especially to myself. Nothing has been right since The Eraser Curse has gone public.

The curse came back to haunt me as I did not manage to complete my revision and had to buy take MC for 2 of my papers.

For my first MC I was quite anxious and did not to brush my teeth hoping the doc will not hold me back. It sort of worked as she deuced that I had a tension headache and advised me to rest well and quickly shown me the door.

When its time to get my second MC I was too scared to go back to the first clinic so I went to another one. As the chinese saying goes "First time raw Second time cooked" so this time round I did not even plan what illness I have. I just went into the room.

DOCTOR: Ok boy any allegrry or hospitalisation records?
PATIENT TAN: Nope no nothing.
DOCTOR: Ok, what happened to you?
PATIENT TAN : I got exam later I need MC.
DOCTOR in shock, grasping for air :NO NO! you must tell me why you here. Like headache?
PATIENT TAN: Hmm.. Yea I got headache yesterday.
DOCTOR: OK and so today second day already. got any vomits or giddy?
PATIENT TAN: No.
DOCTOR very scared and quickly suggested: CANNOT CANNOT! You should feel giddy Okay? Ok You feel giddy. Ok so you need MC?
PATIENT TAN: ............Yea.
DOCTOR: 1 or 2 days?
PATIENT TAN: Oh 1 day enough.
DOCTOR: You need any medicine?
PATIENT TAN: Don' t need. MC will do.
DOCTOR look left and right in fear, quickly scribble my name and fill up the NTU form for not fit for exam: Ok you can wait outside. heaved a sigh.

I am sorry if The Eraser Curse has brought you any trouble like it had to me.

No comments: