
Job is hard to find and money is even harder to earn. However nothing is harder than Bearbear Tan's paw-slap.
Hence Boyfriend Tan decided to watch Cats The Musical with Bearbear Tan with 50% of his pathetic savings; His promise of watching musical with her has long over due.
Cats The Musical has won numerous awards and has been in production for over 21years, which is the longest running musical.
To make his first musical even more memorable, Boyfriend Tan could even count how many lices there are on each cat as they were sitting very close to the stage. They bought the $140 seat.

Being a literature student back in the secondary school days and had scored D7 reasonably well for the O levels, I still couldn't understand most of the play. The angmos around me were having hellula time and were applauding and laughing all the time.
To show them I appreciate the musical as much as they do, whenever they chuckle I laugh. Whenever they applaud I whistle and shout BRAVO CATS!
Well, honestly the music is nice and I highly recommend everyone to download it go watch it if they have the chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment