After posting the benchpress on various forums, I got alot of offers and finally sold it to a Malay for $410 who saw my sale thread on Hardwarezone.com.
He was very happy and thanked me profusely cos' the retail price at Aibi shop is $800.
He even wanted to show me that he is serious about fitness and wanted to do some pushups to prove it but I
$410 is more than enough proof.
Having gained room space and money, I decided to start a new interesting project; I always wanted to own a marine fish tank since ages ago. So after lots of readups and research, I bought the neccessary equipments.
Like a scientist, I test the water regularly for PH level, NACL, NO3, NO4, NH4. I had never been so serious about chemistry before. If I had put in as much effort back in secondary school days, I wouldn't have gotten a C6 for my O levels Chemistry.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
After about 2 weeks of testing the water is finally ready to receive its first batch new residents.
Let me introduce the TAN FAMILY to you:
TUBEWORM TAN
SHRIMP-LAMPA TAN
And finally the Boss of the tank, ORANGE TAN!
.jpg)
.jpg)
And soon enough emails just poured in expressing interest to feed ORANGE TAN.
SO NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!
Whoever can spot CRAB TAN in the following picture would be invited to feed ORANGE TAN! ( All paid expenses trip to da house on SARA and fish food will be provided.)
No comments:
Post a Comment