.jpg)
Alrite guys. I have had enough of you people asking where is CRAB TAN. There he is. In C2.
According to the poll IP tracker, the following IP was recorded for choosing C2, but I am not sure if its accurate:
HANCONG - 121.358.23.xxx
KUN HAN - 231.534.341.xxx
EDMUND - 142.452.234.xx
DAWN YANG - 222.438.342.xxx
FELICIA CHIN - 112.238.65.xxx
And I am kind enough not to list out those people who
Apparently Dawn Yang and Felicia Chin voted in the poll as well. If the IP tracker is any accurate they are
This semester I am taking Technical Communications, where we engineers have to learn how to write Extract effectively within 100 word limit.
Sara believes in pratice makes perfect and decided to let me practise my extract writing; And I got into trouble with the law again and I got a summon from the HDB authority. This time round its $100 for parking at the LOADING/UNLOADING BAY
.jpg)
The HDB requires the appeal letter to be less than 2000 letters and luckily I had been paying attention when the teacher was teaching how to write a short and sweet extract. The following is the letter I wrote to them.
To Whom It May Concern,
On xx/xx/2009, I was fined for parking my bike on the Loading/Unloading bay at Block xxx.
On that day, I had offered to give my cousin a ride home on my bike because she had bought a second-hand 21 inch CRT (Cathode Ray Tube ) TV set. Although I had considered parking my bike at the multi storey carpark, my cousin was not able to carry the TV set herself.
Hence, I decided to ride to BLK xxx which is her house and parked at the Loading/Unloading bay. I parked my bike at about 945pm making sure it will not disrupt or cause any inconveniences to other motorist or pedestrians.
However, when I came down from her house about 10mins later, I was fined. I understand HDB is constantly trying to improve the road conditions for the public, and I regret my actions.
As I am unloading an heavy item (CRT TV), I decided to use the designated area which is the Loading/Unloading bay. I believed that the Loading/Unloading bay was meant for people to use when loading or unloading items and I was unloading the heavy TV set from my bike.
As I am still a full time student at NTU and working part time at Turf Club earning my school fees and pocket money, the $100 fine will go a long way for me.
I appreciate your time for reading this.
I managed to write down the full situation in 1500 characters and the HDB took very long to reply my appeal and I only get to know the results recently.
Nevertheless the wait was worthwhile as I manage to save $100.
No comments:
Post a Comment