Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nice Malaysian Friends

When I was in Singapore Poly, I have a few malaysian classmates and although their English level are like my Primary One Six standard, they are very hardworking and smart.

I hardly go for classes and when the exams are coming, I would ask them and the Malaysians will use about 3 days to teach me all the stuff the lecturers taught in 15 weeks and I would still doing pretty well. I just pay school fee to take exams.

We don't really ostracise them but one of them has really alot of pimple holes and his body is damn hairy. We had been debating since the day we saw him if he has more pimple holes on his face or more hair on his body and till the day we graduated we still couldn't find the answer.

And since I am really free during Poly times, I decided to use his face for some photoshop practice.

Wong How Ruey

My Plecious



Malysian-tanic

RamRueybo

Too fast Too Malysian


Mi III - Malaysian Impossible 3

Hairy Potter and The Malaysian's Stone

Pirates Of The Malaysia

No comments: