Monday, March 2, 2009

A new day

The termbreak had ended and all the ambitions of studying this module and finishing that tutorial were just another all talk. To start the week right, I decided to do some exercise after climbing out of the bed and managed to crank out 8 ,standard push ups. It felt good and thinking I should visit the gym before the first lesson to maintain that adrenaline pump, I decided to leave house early for the NIE gym.

The carpark was still full of cars, showing how early I was. The sun wasn't fully up in the sky yet and the visibilty was still quite low. Even Sara was pleasantly surprised to see me so early. Looking around me, I took a deep breathe, slowly feel and reached for the most sensitive part of Sara. Amazingly with only one touch she was turned on. Usually I had to press the START button a few times.

The traffic was smooth like silk. It was indeed a good start to the day I thought. So slowly and with rythm I ride Sara. Suddenly out of nowhere, Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker ran across the road; Damn its Rush Hour at PIE now, and I thought I could avoid that at this early hours. The expressway was so packed with vehicles, I managed to save the $2 Mcdonalds' meal and had jam for my breaskfast instead.

After the exciting Rush Hour and delicious jam, I finally got into the gym. It was empty except with a few people already inside. I took a quick glance at all 4 of them. They were the usual gym-goers; 3 skinny bags of bones and 1 bag of lard. Wasting no time I quickly change into my Asadi Dry-feet shirt and hit the weights like there is no tomorrow.

When I am almost done with my last set of benchpress, this guy suddenly appear next to me and said

HI THERE. YOURS BICEP IS NICE. HOW DO YOU TRAIN THEM? I COME TO GYM EVERYDAY BUT MY BICEP IS STILL SMALLER THAN UR EYES.

Well I was quite happy as no one has ever compliement on my muscles before and trying to act I know my stuff well

WELL, BICEPS ARE NOT MADE IN THE GYM. ITS MADE IN THE KITCHEN. YOU NEED TO EAT MORE TO GROW.

He is very impressed with my knowledge and staring at my biceps

ERM CAN I FEEL HOW BIG IS YOUR BICEPS?

ERM.. SURE

Then without any warning he jumped onto my bicep and start to climb. After a good 15 minutes hes only halfway up my bicep. Realising how big my bicep is, he finally gave up and I have to lift him off my bicep to the floor safely. He thanked me furiously and quickly disappeared out the door.

Well, I encounter weird people everywhere but this the first time I seen one in NTU.

Suddenly my left eyelids jumped.

I foreseen something bad is going to happen in NTU.

[ TO BE CONTINUED]

No comments: