Monday, February 23, 2009

ONE MOUNTAIN CANT KEEP 2 BEARS

Worked on friday and through the weekends. Don't really feel like working but no choice Sara only likes to drink Power98. Sunday work roadshow at Kranji turf club itself and not too bad equalled my personal record and managed to con 9 people to sign up the betting account.

After that pick Bearbear Tan up to Causeway point for dinner and after parking nicely into the parking lot I turned Sara off and suddenly she decided to have the key back. The key just dropped into the bike itself. Yes just drop into the bike engine area. KNN no matter how I shake and finger all the holes still couldn't find the key. This is already my spare key if lost have to change ignition, steering lock and spend a bomb.

Bearbear Tan waited at the side for one hour and was quite pissed cos I spent so much time with Sara infront of her when she was very hungry. So no choice we go eat first and Bearbear Tan ordered me back to Sara while she went shopping. I even took out the seat and all the casing and tilt her to 20 degrees above the ground. Lucky I been going to gym recently.

After about 30 minutes when Bearbear Tan was satisfied with her rounds at the shopping centre, she came back and sat at the side enjoying her bubble tea and watch me execute all the difficult positions with Sara for another 20mins.

Finally Bearbear Tan decided its time to go home tell me to assemble back the bike. Just when I thought I had to take my first MRT ride home in 3 months " WHERE YOU DROP THE KEY." So I told her how I switch off the engine and saw the key slide down the metal case and into the engine area. Looking at me like I'm one walking african catfish she pushed me aside and slowly dig for a 50cent coin with her paws and drop it at exactly where the key vanished. She then summonned me to open the case.Like Shelock Homles she studied thebike compartments and holes " ITS HERE. FASTER TAKE YOUR KEY OUT AND RETURN ME THE 50 CENTS. I WANT TO GO HOME BATH LIAO."

I guess Bearbear Tan is trying to show who's the real lao pang liang and this is a punishment for working through the weekend and never spend enough time with her.

No comments: