Friday, September 18, 2009

Incredible India

The correct answer for the previous post is Snail. Congratulations to winner M_ _ _ _ Fox. She has won herself a snorkeling trip plus one night stay with GUIDE TAN.




And after sorting through the thousands of emails signing up for the snorkeling trip, a specific email caught my eye.

Although I have been dreaming to go India since I first tasted Roti Prata 20 years ago, I was still shocked to have gotten it.

Its really a dream come true. I believed that dreams are the touchstones of our character and I can't wait to touch down at India to touch the touch Taj Mahal.


And of course many of you will be wondering, how could INDIA TAN with such a low GPA of 2.75 get selected to go overseas attachment? Even I myself couldn't believe it.

Well, meet DEANIE WOO


DEANIE WOO advised INDIA TAN how to submit a short write up of himself so that he would get selected. Not that INDIA TAN has no confidence in his writing, but they can't possibly send a student who may drop out of school any moment to a foreign company representing NTU.

Below are extracts of the writeup DEANIE WOO instructed INDIA TAN to put in the writeup.

- I enjoyed holding my guy friends' hands as I feel we should not be afraid of showing our emotions.
-Everyday I look forward to squeeze with all the rush hour crowds in bus and trains as it gives me a sense of belonging.
-I am a nature person, and like to sit in groups with my friends at any grass I could find.



Despite his busy schedule being a slave to his girlfriend, DEANIE WOO still squeeze out time to help INDIA TAN with the writeup. Won't give up anything less than $3 for this great friend

Thanks to him it works and INDIA TAN will be going to INDIA for 6months. Even now thinking of having roti prata and naan everyday for all meals keeps my adrenaline rushing already.

And I have to upped my gym routine so that I can squeeze with the indians into the bus to work.

No comments: