Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DARKEST BEFORE DAWN


Given I was out of touch from the world for the previous 2 months or so, I don't know what is all the hype on New Moon about.

I overheard my female friends talking about it in school.
I overheard my sisters talking about it at home.
I overheard my female colleagues discussing it after going back to work from exams.

Now even Bearbear Tan is asking me to find New Moon for her as she misses it.

I don't understand. How could New Moon just ended like that? Has the company folded? Or has the price of New Moon shoot up rocket high that she wants me to get it for her?

Anyway to coax BearBear Tan I asked my friend who frequents JB to help me buy New Moon as its cheaper over there.

So last week after my friend got it I called Bearbear Tan to let her know. I have never heard her sounded so excited before.

The very next day Bearbear Tan was still all over me when we had dinner together. She told me all her friends would be so jealous of her now cos she got New Moon. I was confused but I thought to myself who cares.

After the dinner I opened my bag and took out New Moon for her. Upon seeing it, Bearbear Tan's expressions changed faster than the click of my mouse.

I was shocked at first cos I thought its expired. Then after checking that its not I quickly called my sister to ask what is the New Moon which all the girls been talking about. Only then I realised what went wrong.











So the New Moon is not the New Moon.

No comments: