I am depressed.
More people voted for "missing me" than any other options in the previous poll.
It reflects no one has ever took me seriously in my life. I hope you guys will take me seriously and thats all I hope for this Christmas.

The correct answer for the previous poll is "1 fake pin,1 fake stapler".
I am too saddened by the poll results. I will just let the following pictures sum up my previous 2 weeks of pre-examination life as I have no mood to blog anymore.

Mugger Tan working hard todraw more fake staples, erasers, pins, pens... make notes for exam.
More people voted for "missing me" than any other options in the previous poll.
It reflects no one has ever took me seriously in my life. I hope you guys will take me seriously and thats all I hope for this Christmas.

The correct answer for the previous poll is "1 fake pin,1 fake stapler".
I am too saddened by the poll results. I will just let the following pictures sum up my previous 2 weeks of pre-examination life as I have no mood to blog anymore.

Mugger Tan working hard to
Mugger Tan saw his fave prata shop uncles mugging behind with him.
He overheard them discussing what flour gives the highest deformability of soilds and also using partial differentiation equations to calculate the heat transfer from pan to the dough.
The spirit of taking part time engineering just to make their pratas more delicious made Mugger Tan salutes them

Mugger Tan eat 3 x Mcdonald meals a day and win on average 2 apple pies/day and got featured.

Mugger Tan spend about 10hours a day mugging for exams and 2 hours on mastering the Indian Etiqutte.
Mugger Tan mug at void deck with his friends at night. It has proven 89% more efficient as there is no corner for them to relac at the round table. They are forced to study all night long.

No comments:
Post a Comment