Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Friend of Foe?

I would like to thank all my fans for showing their concerns since the declaration of State Of Emergency. Give me more time while I'm still trying to reply each mail personally. There are only 2321 more fan mails to clear.

I appreciate the emotional supports but I'll have to turn down the free financial support(which totalled to about $3000+). I believed I will find my own feet to stand up again.

Friends are the most important ingredient in my recipe of life and knowing me from the inside out, they know that I won't just take money from them. So instead they recommended ideas to me to save some money so I can get by easier. I would like to thank them although some of their ideas suck.



IDEA #1
Friend: DEANIE GOH
Idea : Donate blood and get free food
Money saved : At least $15
Ratings : ☺☺☺☺
Comments : It is yet another genius idea from the DeanList candidate. It saves me 1 week of breakfast money as I managed to smuggle some biscuits, milo and cookies back. If not for the comment of the nurse who said I need to do more push ups as she can't see my vein, it would have gotten 5☺.
400ml of blood exchange for 7days of breakfast. Good deal!




IDEA#2
Foe: SERIOUS LU
Idea : Eat sakae buffet and dapao the sushi home
Money lost : -$17
Ratings :
Comments : I am contemplating to servere all ties with him. SERIOUS LU convinced me that his idea is a sure hit. But the waitress seems to know what is up our sleeves and keep a stern eye on us through the buffet. In the end, I just make sure I eat 3 days worth of food and went home empty handed. And I am plunge more into the financial crisis.
Happy at the thought of bringing food back initially




IDEA #3
Friend: COMMANDO PENG
Idea : Camp in LeeWeeNam library till closing time and go around the computers finding thumbdrives.
Money earned : estimated $20 ( 2 thumbdrives)
Ratings : ☺☺
Comments: Its no surprise that COMMANDO PENG could think of such a low class idea given his lousy personality . He has personally collected 7 thumbdrives and 2 cashcards in 2 weeks just by going round the computers and photocopying machines in the library. I manage to find 2 thumbdrives and are in the process of extording finding the owners to claim some credit.





IDEA#4
Foe: ANGLER CHEN
Idea: Go fishing at "Catch and Release" pond but secretly Catch and Keep the fish and sell to MOTHER TAN for buying dinner ingredient.
Money lost : -$25
Ratings :
ZERO
Comments: It was a bad move. We fished through the night and finally when a 10kg monster sized fish got hooked on, the bangalashi worker immediately ran over to help us release the fish back into the pond. I lost both sleep and faith in him after the session.


Bangalashi worker on 24/7 standby to ensure we release the fish back.

No comments: