Friday, April 9, 2010

Help needed!

I gulp down the vegetarian lunch in 14 minutes 38seconds and quickly return to my cubicle.

“Not bad,”,I thought to myself. I have managed to shave off another 2 seconds off my personal best. I still have another 72 lunches before I can officially leave this dreadful office. while I make my way to my seat, my mind starts to wander off to fishball noodles, char kuey teow, laksa......

Once at my wooden chair, I flip up the screen of my laptop in a swift motion and bury my head into it. I try to avoid talking to anyone, or make any eye contact so they can leave me alone.

Then I quickly get back to my business. For the past 3 weeks, I have been monitoring the whole situation 3447.5km away. Once again for the 12th time, I scan through his Facebook, Friendster and read the info I had extracted from his email account few days ago.

No doubt, this guy is gonna strike again..

Lecher Wu is well known for traumatising young minors since his secondary school days but ever since he was caught and put behind the bars, he has turned over a new leaf. Now the closest thing the ex-pedophile touches is PDF file.








However, the recent mocking by his cooler twin brother that he is still single after 25 years, Lecher Wu is back in the game again. It is to everyone’s dismay that despite being raised up in the same environment and look exactly identical, his cooler brother has had already 3 girlfriends and Lecher Wu still stutters around women.

Left Twin Wu, Right Lecher Wu

This time round Lecher Wu does not touch the kids again, thank God.
Instead, he has a new fetish of taking pictures of girls without their consent.

Using the pictures, he will lock himself up in his room and do some kind of ritual. It is not known what kind of ritual he practises, but the experts had estimated that each ritual will last about 5minutes. Upon completion of the ritual, the victim is believed to feel extremely sticky suddenly, no matter where she is.

And the disgusting part is that Lecher Wu will even post on his Facebook when he has chosen his victim.


(Lecher Wu's name protected so no one knows his actual name.)

For the records, the followings are some of his victims.

The third victim being touch.



The fourth victim being photographed without her knowing.


Even friends are not spared


According to reliable intellengence, the next victim is already chosen by Lecher Wu.


































Yes.
If Lecher Wu is not stopped early, the next victim will end up like this.
The victim is not yet identified but if anyone has any details, preferably her handphone number and sexy pictures of her, please to Lecher_Tan@hotMALE.com and you will be rewareded handsomely.

No comments: